View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013   #31
Yvette
Veteran

Rep Power: 27536 Yvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Should the Redskins change their name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I've been called a "cracker" before.
I don't remember the Houston Crackers being a choice when choosing the team name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Which means zilch to whether a mascot name is derogatory.
My factoid pointed out that hardly anyone gave a damn what Indians thought back then.

Thought I'd mention that I'm not debating with any of you. I have no illusions about changing your minds. I hope you all understand I'm not wavering either.

Anyone want to celebrate with me on the 24th? We can all raise a toast together lol

Never mind! I'm late. Citizenship was on 6/2/24.

Last edited by Yvette; 06-13-2013 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Day late and a dollar short
Yvette is offline   Reply With Quote