View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013   #65
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 393216 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [ESPN] FB Vonta Leach eyes Texans return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Considering Miami is the team most likely to sign Vonta at the moment, I wouldn't put it past the Texans to try to drive up the price of him. Miami is in the AFC afterall, and I think they will make some progress this year. They could be our first opponent in the playoffs next year.
I think the Texans are giving Vonta respect with their words -- he was much loved in this locker room -- and maybe a little leverage.

I'd be very surprised to see him here.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote