View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013   #25
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 75757 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFLN: 32 in 32: Houston Texans must find a way to next level

They're talking heads who must find ways to me entertaining. I like NFLN for the most part. I haven't watched as much compared to years past, but they are my news of choice. I'd rather pee in my own mouth than watch/listen to espn

All that said, we did not play like ourselves the final quarter of the season or in the playoffs. Sure, we beat the Bengals but only score one TD. In a sense, we deserve a little criticism imo.