View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013   #18
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 239970 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Should the Redskins change their name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvette View Post
'In name only' doesn't count and I have no reason to believe those 768 people are anything other than that.
So they're not Indian/Redskin/Native American enough for ya.

I'm either 1/16 or 1/32 Nez Perce. The ancestry is just a little fuzzy, and frankly, I've never given enough of a damn to track it down and clear it up. I've never applied for any sort of recognition or benefits, because in the end, I am an American. That means I am a mutt, just like everyone else here. Only, I embrace it instead of seeking some sort of exclusivity. So where does that attitude fit in your worldview of who should and should not be responding to polls?