View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013   #16
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 207979 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Should the Redskins change their name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvette View Post
http://www.annenbergpublicpolicycent...s_09-24_pr.pdf

A telephone poll? Seriously? Where anyone can claim ancestry? How many of those 768 were really NAI? How many were federally recognized tribes? How many were state? How many of them were cultural? How many were just claiming blood quantum of 1/100?

Sure, if you answer the phone during a redskins poll.
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Apparently not too many were racing to call themselves Native American.

That would be 1.2% of people contacted. I am sure there was a conspiracy to skew the results - "hey maybe if I am called on this non-publically announced poll I will claim I am Native American to keep a derogatory name." So seriously right back at ya.

What do you want freaking DNA results? Please by all means state the acceptable "Native American" levels to have an opinion.

And you don't even see the irony in your bringing in "Federal recognition" on this issue?
LOL, this is like a "not black enough" argument. LMAO