View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013   #18
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 157415 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFLN: 32 in 32: Houston Texans must find a way to next level

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Hey, hey... no need for all that.

Well that's the thing, the glasses.

Y'know, I'm reading all the OTA/minicamp press & it's all roses. Brooks is making the most of his situation (both of them), Hopkins appears to be all that & a bag of chips, Keenum is on automatic now...... etc..etc.. blah, blah, blah.

I've been spending time on the Colts board, the Ravens board, the Pats board & guess what? Hunky dory, blue skies, & birds singing show tunes.

This is what we do.

I don't want to turn this into a woulda coulda shoulda.... but we never see what's coming. If it's not one thing, it's another. We finally get a QB, but we can't run the ball. We finally get to running the ball, but our defense falls apart. We finally get a defense & our QB gets knocked out. We get our QB back & we're missing a RT & a MLB.....

Threading water. Every other teams' back up to the back up goes off in the play-offs. Ours fall asleep.

eh...... I think I'm going through depression or something.
How often do you hear a parent of a child so that they're own kid is ugly ??? They say this is the cutest baby and you know its BS but u smile and nod your head.

We are ahead of all those teams mentioned. Just compare roster/impact players along with additions to the roster VIA FA/Draft.

facebook.com/ThatRump

Last edited by EllisUnit; 06-13-2013 at 06:34 AM.
EllisUnit is offline   Reply With Quote