View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013   #7
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SOTT: Texans Risers Coming Out of Texans OTAs

That was a really good quick write up. Msr. Thanks for sharing.

Quote:
. The third year version of Reed looks leaner and faster than previous seasons. He has worked at inside linebacker the entire OTAs next to Darryl Sharpton with the absence of Brian Cushing and Tim Dobbins. Reed looks quicker and faster on the field and not as muscled up as 2012
If this is accurate, that's great news. I understand the need to be strong and physical, but at olb burst is really important.

If reed has lost weight and gained some explosion I may have to re evaluate him. I was not impressed with him as an edge player at all last year as a pass rusher.

I think with all the guys we have now, we'll find a good edge rush and I don't think wade is going to sit around all year waiting for guys to find something that's not there. We have guys now.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote