View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013   #14
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: NFLN: 32 in 32: Houston Texans must find a way to next level

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Bailiff, whack his...
Hey, hey... no need for all that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
I dunno TK. I'm forever the optimist when there's reason to warrant it. I think the training wheels are off and the FO has been drafting well. I see the Texans on the upswing. I can't wait to see what this draft class delivers and even more so next season.

You know...the glasses and all.
Well that's the thing, the glasses.

Y'know, I'm reading all the OTA/minicamp press & it's all roses. Brooks is making the most of his situation (both of them), Hopkins appears to be all that & a bag of chips, Keenum is on automatic now...... etc..etc.. blah, blah, blah.

I've been spending time on the Colts board, the Ravens board, the Pats board & guess what? Hunky dory, blue skies, & birds singing show tunes.

This is what we do.

I don't want to turn this into a woulda coulda shoulda.... but we never see what's coming. If it's not one thing, it's another. We finally get a QB, but we can't run the ball. We finally get to running the ball, but our defense falls apart. We finally get a defense & our QB gets knocked out. We get our QB back & we're missing a RT & a MLB.....

Threading water. Every other teams' back up to the back up goes off in the play-offs. Ours fall asleep.

eh...... I think I'm going through depression or something.