View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013   #58
ArTex
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 ArTex is a quality contributor and well respectedArTex is a quality contributor and well respectedArTex is a quality contributor and well respectedArTex is a quality contributor and well respectedArTex is a quality contributor and well respectedArTex is a quality contributor and well respectedArTex is a quality contributor and well respectedArTex is a quality contributor and well respectedArTex is a quality contributor and well respectedArTex is a quality contributor and well respectedArTex is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [ESPN] FB Vonta Leach eyes Texans return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Didn't the man wear tee shirts saying Leach for Pro Bowl? That's self-aggrandizement. He left the Texans because they wouldn't make him the highest paid FB in the league. Regardless, I qualified my position as compromised by personal feelings on the subject. I admit my view is not objective. I quoted you because you mentioned Jones not having accolades.

Oh NOEZ he WEAR HIMSELF on SHIRT, HIM EGO

In the NFL, you GOT to TAKE THE MONEY.

Maybe in no other sports league is "Pay Me" more UNDERSTANDABLE

Case in point...Vonta Leach here. He got his payday. But then front offices DON'T have near the same loyalty as players, they'll cut a player in no time.

James Casey took the money. Glover Quin took the money. Connor Barwin took the money. But because they didnt wear a T-shirt with a cheesy name rhyming slogan, it makes them "better"?

Just saying that turnover and money reasons happens a lot in the NFL. I think a dying position like fullback should be THE LEAST BLAMED for cashing in, before it falls forever from relevancy and use
ArTex is offline   Reply With Quote