View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013   #44
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 243112 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Mandatory Minicamp 6/11-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Sounds like a confident young man to me Doc. I sure liked watching him lay the wood for the Gamecocks. He's gonna be a beastly safety when he learns to rope in "just a little" of that on field aggression.

Great draft choice I think. I like the pick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
C'mon Doc! That could be a good thing!
I love the Swearinger pick. If he ends up looking anywhere as good during the real season as he has so far, we've will have hit big time gold. But he may need a little assistance in expressing himself for a little while, despite a decent Wonderlic.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote