View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013   #11
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFLN: 32 in 32: Houston Texans must find a way to next level

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm just the messenger.

Well there's that, & a slew of ProBowlers on our roster. But I think about that Jets team that had it all & when you see how far they fell as fast as they fell.

We may very well have seen the best this current configuration can deliver.

Don't mind me, I'm just trying to temper my expectations.
I dont buy that, i believe that this seasons roster is just as if not more talented than last seasons roster, head coach may be the only thing that can stop this team at this point IMO. Well and possibly our QB.