View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013   #36
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 320620 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Mandatory Minicamp 6/11-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Don't blame Reed. Reed just answering questions...some assuming bad motives.
Oh, no. Don't get me wrong. I hoping for a good year or so out of him. I expect Wade to be able to use him to improve our D while Swearinger comes up to speed.

But... I'm not even in Houston and don't get Texans info anywhere but the net and I'm already over-exposed on Reed's hip.

I don't blame Reed for that. I don't really blame anyone for that, actually. Media's going to report on the stuff they think people want to hear about or what they think might lead to some sort of controversy.

I'm just going to skip over that stuff for now to save myself irritation at reading the same things over and over.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote