View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013   #32
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans Mandatory Minicamp 6/11-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Reed didn't tell the Texans about his hip and the Texans doctors foolishly didn't run a MRA despite a previous injury to Reeds other hip. Looks like Dr. Lowe and crew screwed the pooch on another one. (Not that I blame Reed for not being truthful.)
  1. I believe CnD said an MRI wouldn't have revealed what they found anyway. Should have done an MRA for the hip. Whether they screwed up & ordered an MRI instead of an MRA, I don't know.
  2. I still don't believe this would have stopped the Texans from signing him, or warranted a smaller contract. If Ed wanted to retire, that was out there & we needed to offer him enough money to make him not want to retire. We're not necessarily looking for an "upgrade" to Glover Quin. Ed Reed won't be used the way we used Quin. We wanted some "street creds" over the deep middle. Reed should still be able to provide that for us.