View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013   #31
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70215 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Mandatory Minicamp 6/11-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
^^^ This.

I skipped over his whole interview.
Don't blame Reed. Reed just answering questions...some assuming bad motives.

My write up on the essential Ed Reed info for fans.

Basically, I focus on the stuff you want to know with a little commentary.

Personally, I think some of the hype about Reed getting one over on the Texans etc is overblown. It's a curiosity, and talk show thing but bygones. I think he is just an experienced player, coming off a long season so you are going to feel a bit dinged up, had a thorough physical that missed a slight labrum tear. Once he started really working out in earnest, it stuck with him, they checked it out, decided on surgery now.

He doesn't want to set a timetable for return because he is in middle of rehab process, hopes for no setbacks. Which is a totally reasonable point of view.

Nice to see him come out for 2nd day of minicamp to watch the young players.