View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013   #29
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Mandatory Minicamp 6/11-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
Not so much a question, but a progress report on Keenum since he's getting extra reps this week.

And the OLB situation with Braman. He didn't garner much attention after day 2 last week, so I'm assuming the experiment won't last much longer.
Keenum looks better than last year. More comfortable, knowing where the ball goes.

Despite what some fluffy reports said last year, he did not look like a world beater last year.

That he knows where the ball goes is A Good Thing.

But minicamp isn't 100% tempo, and no real pass rush. Keenum's bigger tests will likely happen during the preseason.

As for Braman, just because you haven't heard about a guy doesn't mean anything usually about that guy other than some media member didn't ask about him. Berman I think is doing a big interview with him tonight, asked a Braman question or two. Kubiak very complimentary.

To me, Braman looks good...looking forward to seeing what he does in preseason.