View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013   #25
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 63514 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Mandatory Minicamp 6/11-13

Keenum's reps described as "automatic."

Quote:
Head coach Gary Kubiak used the word “automatic” to describe how Keenum’s reps are this year. Keenum agreed.

“There’s certain things from play calls to just knowing progressions on routes that I don’t have to grind out and think through every time I hear a play call,” Keenum said. “It just automatically comes and I can think more about defenses and keys and what I need to be thinking about instead of just, ‘OK I’ve got this footwork, I’ve got this route, this guy’s got this, this.’ I just know it.”
Link.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote