View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013   #16
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Mandatory Minicamp 6/11-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
(on T David Quessenberry) Im impressed with how far hes come. Hes obviously been put in a very tough spot, but sometimes thats how you find a heck of a player. So hes working as a starting right tackle in a lot of situations along with (T) Ryan Harris. You never know. There have been some sixth and seventh round draft choices in this league start and be great players. With the work hes getting, hes going to get a good chance to have that type of situation as a young player, so well see what happens.

I think quess is going to take that spot.
I asked that question because of our discussion on RT. And because of the work he was getting.

Also asked about Foster/Brown, though I pretty much knew what he was going to say.