View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013   #54
pissknocker
Veteran

Rep Power: 968 pissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [ESPN] FB Vonta Leach eyes Texans return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
I want to say it was profootball focus who ranked Jones as one of if not the best blocking FB in the past. It had to be prior to 2010 because he has been ranked top 3 by them since 2010. I guess I should've said he was ranked as one of the best in the past as opposed to the best, but I still believe it stands true. Either way, Jones is considered a very good FB in his own right & has been for quite some time. Jones' name as been amongst the best longer then Leach's once you consider that Leach was basically unheard of prior to Arian's rise & Leach was the lead blocker for one of the worst rushing attacks in 2009. Leach is good, but he didnt make or break Arian nor will he do the same to Rice imo.

As far as Jones not getting much attention & accolades, he did play for a very pitiful team in Jacksonville, Florida. I think that kind of explains that for the most part.

I'm happy Jones is here & wish Leach good luck, but I think we possibly got the better of 2 when its all said & done imo.
Word!
pissknocker is offline   Reply With Quote