View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013   #396
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 172049 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
So the knee tweak that didn't need surgery ended up needing surgery?
Remember, following the evaluation of Williams, Kubiak reported that his "injury which will not require surgery" and I posted that was skeptical of the extent of the injury, especially after he did not return quickly for OTAs? Logic and experience has primed me to anticipate situations just like this. My injury posts may appear cynical to some, but they are based on available facts and what the natural progression and realistic prognosis of the apparent injuries are most likely to be.........with a tincture of repeated "minor injuries, " minor surgeries," and "ahead of schedule" dancing in the back of my head.........at the same time trying to avoid the fool's paradise that I may want to experience as a fan.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote