View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013   #52
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [ESPN] FB Vonta Leach eyes Texans return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Hey man... I totally hear you about Mario leaving but Fullbacks are a dying breed in the League. Eff it, Vonta made a smart decision for himself (and family) by signing with Baltimore BUT he would never,........ EVER get another deal like that again...

Quit bein "mad"................ Think about winning brother!!

Is it Jones? Or is it Leach at Fullback that gives us a better chance to win???

As you pointed out, they are basically the same age, yes? Well, out of the two, who is more in-tune with the offense??
I hear ya, man. I still have heartburn, though. Like I said earlier, I'm glad I don't have to make these decisions. I would probably make the wrong one in this case. I just have my mad on and can't seem to get over it.