View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013   #50
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [ESPN] FB Vonta Leach eyes Texans return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I don't hate Leach. I think he's a good player. I'm just funny about some things. I'm glad Mario Williams left due to FA and butt hurt that Leach did. Leach is a productive player that could help us win. Williams is a slug that was a drain on the team that added drag due to the hype that he had "potential" to be a superstar player. My opinion in this is anything but scientific or even well thought out. It's more like my feelings are hurt and I'm mad.
Hey man... I totally hear you about Mario leaving but Fullbacks are a dying breed in the League. Eff it, Vonta made a smart decision for himself (and family) by signing with Baltimore BUT he would never,........ EVER get another deal like that again...

Quit bein "mad"................ Think about winning brother!!

Is it Jones? Or is it Leach at Fullback that gives us a better chance to win???

As you pointed out, they are basically the same age, yes? Well, out of the two, who is more in-tune with the offense??