View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013   #47
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 59723 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [ESPN] FB Vonta Leach eyes Texans return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
At least you're honest about you're hatred for Vonta. Kudos for that.

I think he would be an upgrade over Greg Jones which really, was an upgrade over James Casey (who I liked a lot). Casey gave the Texans a few more options but at the end of the day, as you stated "wasn't a true Fullback".

*EDIT*
OTOH isn't Jones younger than Leach?? That's a factor to consider, too.
I don't hate Leach. I think he's a good player. I'm just funny about some things. I'm glad Mario Williams left due to FA and butt hurt that Leach did. Leach is a productive player that could help us win. Williams is a slug that was a drain on the team that added drag due to the hype that he had "potential" to be a superstar player. My opinion in this is anything but scientific or even well thought out. It's more like my feelings are hurt and I'm mad.