View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013   #45
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71024 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [ESPN] FB Vonta Leach eyes Texans return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
At least you're honest about you're hatred for Vonta. Kudos for that.

I think he would be an upgrade over Greg Jones which really, was an upgrade over James Casey (who I liked a lot). Casey gave the Texans a few more options but at the end of the day, as you stated "wasn't a true Fullback".

*EDIT*
OTOH isn't Jones younger than Leach?? That's a factor to consider, too.
Yeah well they didnt use casey like they should of IMO. He could of done so much especially if they had thrown it to him more out of the back field, but alomst like when we only had O.D at TE and 1 FB in the game in NE, Kubiak wasnt smart enough to put in our back up FB off the bench and use casey as the other TE. His lack of creativeness is my biggest negative against kubiak.