View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013   #11
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 354011 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [ESPN] FB Vonta Leach eyes Texans return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
I'm sure you're correct with the numbers 'cak but I'm not sure exactly how much Vonta being gone brought to bear there. As has been discussed here on occasion Arian seemed to go down after insignificant contact and I know by watching that he sure did slip and go down significantly with no contact whatsoever.

Sure would like to see him take the rushing crown again and it appears he's noticed the same drop off, thus his self pronounced "re dedication".
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Don't forget an upset on the OL. RG and RT had a pretty major impact on Foster's productivity.
Wrong year guys. The years I referenced were 2010 and 2011. Brisiel and Winston left after 2011 so the OL was the same.

The going down talk didn't start until 2012 - often followed by someone making a vegan crack.