View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013   #36
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [ESPN] FB Vonta Leach eyes Texans return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Didn't the man wear tee shirts saying Leach for Pro Bowl? That's self-aggrandizement.
I don't remember all that, but why wouldn't he?

Quote:
He left the Texans because they wouldn't make him the highest paid FB in the league.
And why would they (the Texans)? He understood the business end of it and took a payday that he knew he would never have a chance to make again. I have no hard feelings for him bailing to Baltimore.

Quote:
Regardless, I qualified my position as compromised by personal feelings on the subject. I admit my view is not objective. I quoted you because you mentioned Jones not having accolades.
Fair enough. Jones has no accolades because he played on a shotty Jacksonville team, IIRC.