View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013   #35
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 78568 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [ESPN] FB Vonta Leach eyes Texans return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
We aren't going to bring Leach back but that is a bit revisionist.

Foster went from 4.9 ypc to 4.4 ypc. Ray Rice went from 4.0 ypc to 4.7 ypc.
I'm sure you're correct with the numbers 'cak but I'm not sure exactly how much Vonta being gone brought to bear there. As has been discussed here on occasion Arian seemed to go down after insignificant contact and I know by watching that he sure did slip and go down significantly with no contact whatsoever.

Sure would like to see him take the rushing crown again and it appears he's noticed the same drop off, thus his self pronounced "re dedication".

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote