View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013   #30
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29405 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [ESPN] FB Vonta Leach eyes Texans return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Didn't Vonta have to actively lobby to get pro bowl accolades a couple of years ago?

I don't want to see Leach back in a Texans uniform at all. That's a stand on principal, not his ability. I hold his self-aggrandizement on the same level as Dunta Robinson's "pay me Rick" self-aggrandizement. Just my personal feelings on the subject. I'm glad I don't have to make these decisions because I do get personal about some things.
Agree, for the most part. I was also annoyed by his "Leach to the beach" Pro Bowl campaign.

But, I also recall Owen Daniels doing something similar right before he was selected for the first time.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote