View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013   #29
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 55166 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [ESPN] FB Vonta Leach eyes Texans return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Jones in theory is the better runner but he hasn't received any significant carries in 6 years.

Jones has been considered an excellent lead blocker but the best? You would think he would have some sort of pro-bowl or all-pro accolades and he has none.
Didn't Vonta have to actively lobby to get pro bowl accolades a couple of years ago?

I don't want to see Leach back in a Texans uniform at all. That's a stand on principal, not his ability. I hold his self-aggrandizement on the same level as Dunta Robinson's "pay me Rick" self-aggrandizement. Just my personal feelings on the subject. I'm glad I don't have to make these decisions because I do get personal about some things.