View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013   #26
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 30799 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [ESPN] FB Vonta Leach eyes Texans return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I don't recall Ray Rice being much of a rushing threat in last years play offs. I didn't see a lot of those monster blocks we love to see either.

I don't know if Leach is finally over the hill, lost that step... but I don't think we missed much when he left, I don't think the Ravens gained much when they picked him up.

Nostalgia is great & everything, but when you've moved on, you should keep getting on.
Well said, and I agree. That's also how I feel about Winston. We've moved on, it's time to move forward.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote