View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013   #5
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 44196 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Mandatory Minicamp 6/11-13

Dobbins got swarmed because 1. Tons of media there waiting for Reed. 2. No real news. 3. Waiting to speak to Kubiak/Reed.

It was ridiculous.

We were told during practice that Reed would be made available after his workout. He was working out indoors. We had to wait for him for a while after practice, but not too long.

As you can see in the picture, LOTS of media wanting to talk to Ed. I barely got two questions in at the end. You can see just the top of my straw hat in the picture.

For camp, I dress only one step above what I wear gardening, which shouldn't be a look that is seen in public, but sometimes you need to sacrifice fashion for sun protection.