View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013   #18
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [Baltimore Sun] Ravens to cut or trade Vonta Leach

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Leach hasn't missed a game in 6 years, Jones has missed several. I do, however, think Jones can be a bit more versatile out of the backfield. Leach was always cut down by the 1st defender when he'd catch a ball in the flat. I think Jones might be a little more agile to avoid that 1st tackler.

I like Jones too....if he stays healthy. But, Leach was damn good for us and I'd have no problem at all if he came back. He was always one of my favorites. Good guy too
Hopefully Jones can avoid the injury bug this season, but to be fair Jones did break or fracture, can't quite remember which it was, his leg last season to end up on IR. Before that he had played 2 full seasons w/out injury. I do prefer Jones' versatility compared to Leach & still believe he is the better option IF he can stay healthy as you mentioned.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote