View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013   #385
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 28119 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I don't know if TK remembers, but that whole right side was up for competition all rhrough camp and pre season.

It had looked like Newton beat Butler out towards the end of pre season. I believe Butler got hurt playing with the back ups and guys that weren't going to make the team.

I don't ever remember guys being entrenched over there last season.
Yeah just like you and HOU stated. Butler got injured in the final preseason game but Newton was named the starter after the third game. It added up to being one horrible week for Butler. First you lose the starting job then you get injured.

Jones began splitting with Caldwell in week 2 after Kubiak stated he was not happy with the running production against the Dolphins in game 1.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote