View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013   #384
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Honestly, I don't agree with one thing you stated here. Caldwell and Jones were both getting time at RG before Caldwell's injury. Butler lost the RT job to Newton before Butler's injury. Harris was then signed and the rotation began shortly thereafter. I like Jones as our future center, but he was very bad while at RG so I'm not sure what you're watching.
I don't know if TK remembers, but that whole right side was up for competition all rhrough camp and pre season.

It had looked like Newton beat Butler out towards the end of pre season. I believe Butler got hurt playing with the back ups and guys that weren't going to make the team.

I don't ever remember guys being entrenched over there last season.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote