View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013   #379
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
I didn't try to find the quote but Kubiak said during OTAs that Brandon Brooks was the starting RG. When did that change? I haven't heard nor read about it.
At the time, I'm sure that was true. No Ben Jones, someone has to play RG. Reporters are going to ask stupid questions, he answers the most economic way possible.

We'll see who the starting RG is come week one.

PreSeason may not tell us a lot either. Remember before 2010, Wade Smith played with the second group as much as the first. We didn't know he was our starting LG until Game 1.