View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013   #13
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 107472 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [Baltimore Sun] Ravens to cut or trade Vonta Leach

Leach hasn't missed a game in 6 years, Jones has missed several. I do, however, think Jones can be a bit more versatile out of the backfield. Leach was always cut down by the 1st defender when he'd catch a ball in the flat. I think Jones might be a little more agile to avoid that 1st tackler.

I like Jones too....if he stays healthy. But, Leach was damn good for us and I'd have no problem at all if he came back. He was always one of my favorites. Good guy too