View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013   #373
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
If Brennan Williams is the RT this year, back up QB will be a whole lot more important because Schaub would get killed.

Not sure what you guys are talking about...But RG is pretty much sewn up. That's Brandon Brooks spot.

The positions in Question are RT for this season and LG for future seasons.
Imo, we're in trouble at RT no matter what. Newton's not healthy and was below average when he was healthy. Quess is a rookie from a small school that has a lot of upside. Williams is a rookie who has only been on the field a couple hours since he's been here. To me, going into camp, RT is Harris' job to lose. And, unless he's vastly improved, it makes me cringe

*BTW, I was just piggy-backin your post. I agree with your comments