View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013   #372
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 264718 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
If Brennan Williams is the RT this year, back up QB will be a whole lot more important because Schaub would get killed.

Not sure what you guys are talking about...But RG is pretty much sewn up. That's Brandon Brooks spot.

The positions in Question are RT for this season and LG for future seasons.
I think that THIS is what Kubiak is hoping, at least for the future:

Brown - Quessenberry - Myers - Brooks - Newton/Williams

Quess may or may not beat out Smith this year but I think he's the future at the LG spot... unless he does a great job at RT because Newton/Williams/Harris can't stay healthy. If that happens, then he could be hard to get out of that RT spot.

From what I've seen from Quess, I think he'd make a great RT but early on at the OTAs, they had him at LG.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote