View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013   #11
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [Baltimore Sun] Ravens to cut or trade Vonta Leach

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
He gone!
Leach obviously believes his skills are worth more then what others believe they are worth. He was ultimately let go by the Ravens for the same reason the Texans let him go...money. I too believe he is bit overrated. Great blocker, but doesn't offer much else. I think Jones is a much better option as a ball carrier & receiver & isnt to shabby in the blocking department either. Good luck to Leach, but I kinda prefer Jones.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote