View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013   #364
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55069 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
5. Dark horse candidate: Quessenberry. When he works with backups, looks like he is too big to be with that group. Same sensation I got when I watched Eric Winston his rookie year. (Not the same player but long arms, named captain as a lineman, played through injuries). I'm going to watch Oline more carefully in minicamps given current issues.
First let me say thanks for your OTA coverage T_C, because for whatever reason it seemed that media access to that aspect of Texans' offseason training this year was more limited than usual and appreciate that you got out info about the sessions.
Now re Quessenberry, I'm still puzzled that he was not drafted until the 6th round because I watched the SenBowl TV coverage of him in practice from Mobile, and he was very impressive and got raves from many including Draft guru Mayoc. And the guy was a multi year LT starter in college, so he can pass-block and with his athleticism (another X-TE) should be a good fit for the Texans ZBS. Would have thought he would be more of a 3rd - 4th round
pick ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote