View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013   #18
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texan David Quessenberry's Truck Stolen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I can understand the rolling covers because you still have access to the entire bed, but the one's that only open a foot or two off the tailgate render the truck useless imo
Some people consider what cargo they will most frequently carry. I buy big trucks, but my cargo is most likely going to be kids, so I get hard tops..... Expeditions, Tahoes. I can lay the seats down flat to make room for the occasional bit of furniture; but I'll still have to borrow a truck if I'm need to haul something "messy" or large.

But I still appreciate my vehicle for the purpose I bought it.