View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013   #353
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Quess was my other "wish" pick for the draft. I think the guy has the right makeup. Had some technique issues, but held his own against the best in the draft.

When you say "too big", is that just physically or something else?
Physically. He looks bigger than the guys he is lined up with, mix of 2nd/3rd string guys usually. He was bigger than I expected just based on what I had read up on him before he showed up.

I remember watching Winston in a preseasson game his rookie year and thinking that he looked like the bigger kid than the rest, sort of like when you are watching pee-wee football, and certain kids just stick out because they are just growed a little more.

Speaking of size differences. Seeing Brandon Brooks lined up next to Chris Myers is almost funny. Brooks is beastly big. Myers isn't a tiny dude by real people standards, but Brooks looks crazy thick. Those legs.