View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013   #4
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tim Tebow signs with the Patriots

This does not surprise me at all. Belichick likes high motor guys.

They could do some crazy plays with Tebow behind Brady. His arm is good enough to have to keep it in mind, but dude is also mobile. If Tebow is willing to be a football player, doing whatever the team needs him to do to win games, I think he can find a home with the Patriots.

I wish them enough good luck to make it to the AFC Championship game so they can lose to the Texans.