View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013   #12
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ -- Ranking the Top 40 Texans for 2013

Chris Myers dead money after '13 is $4m but only two if cut after '14. Chris Jones should be ready. I agree with LZ.

Mitchell. I didn't see it last season but hope Lance is right and Mitchell will become another Chris Myers in middle of the line, undersized but solid.

Crick imo should replace Smith in '14. Not heartbroken if he extends but big savings if not.

Brooks is OG of future just which side. We also have time to see if Q will work out before having to look for OG in 2014. Then there is Cody White.