Thread: Texas Longhorns
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013   #2
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texas Lonhorns

Need some better QB play, eh?

"It was cool whenever I found out [Applewhite] was going to be my coach, things that he told me, never a lot, every once in a while he'd give me a piece of advice and all those things he told me before kind of flashed in my head, and I just realized every single thing he ever told me has been spot on and really helped me," Texas quarterback David Ash said.

http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=te...tion&FORM=EWRE