View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013   #20
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PacMan Arrested...again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I've been pro-Goodell in his quest to disipline players when they screw up. This moron should've been used as an example years ago. At minimum, Goodell should've handed down a 5 year suspension. Personally, I think he should've received a lifetime ban. Dude gives the NFL a bad image, as if they need the help doing that anyway
He's getting arrested again. Sounds like there might be a chance the charges are dropped, but my feelings remain the same. Dude should've been banned a few years ago.

Quote:
CINCINNATI -- Prosecutor Charlie Rubenstein confirmed Monday that Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones was arrested on one count of assault for punching a female patron outside of a bar.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ottle/2408571/