View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013   #340
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 165989 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphajoker View Post
It's been a while I since posted (just been busy),but I couldn't agree with this more. This would allow B. Jones to fully concentrate at RG. Although I see Jones at C more long term but this could be an option. I think Kubiak should explore that option. Didn't Brook play OT in college?
Both right and left. He was always considered brute strength and quick hands AND quick feet, but still somewhat "sluggish" on plays. He also played at 350 pounds in college. Now that he is supposedly "lean, muscular and svelt," I believe that OT would not be a far reach, especially in time.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote