View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013   #339
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4560 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Nice write up, TC.......as always!

Wonder if you could comment on if you feel that Kubiak would ever entertain converting Brandon Brook to OT........if not sooner, then later?
It's been a while I since posted (just been busy),but I couldn't agree with this more. This would allow B. Jones to fully concentrate at RG. Although I see Jones at C more long term but this could be an option. I think Kubiak should explore that option. Didn't Brook play OT in college?
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote