View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013   #338
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171407 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I should have taken a picture with him. I think I'm bigger than newton. He's definitely in better shape. He looked good tbh. Didn't look "fat". He looks like a pro athlete I don't know if it was him on the crutches or what, but he has really good arm definition for a big guy. Honestly it looked like he could have gotten around without crutches with maybe a slight hitch in his step.

But still I agree, the crutches aren't a great sign at this point. He doesn't look ready to play at all.
Thanks for sharing your observation.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote