View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013   #12
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: LZ -- Ranking the Top 40 Texans for 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance87 View Post
Sucks that we have to wait until literally the last game of the 1st week. From the first game thursday to our game monday night at 9pm central time will feel like an eternity.
I hate it... but I get to watch more football that way.

If the Texans played Thursday night, I would be too preoccupied "studying" the game to watch any other.

If the Texans played Sunday morning, I'd watch the Thursday game, then the Texans.... then I'm "studying" the Texans game. If they play Sunday afternoon or night, something similar.

Being Monday night, I can watch all the games then Texans last & then pick it apart till next Sunday.