View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013   #7
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 248345 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: NFL.com ranks top 40 WRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Neither have suffered major injuries. Plus like the actual article said, Fitz had some clown throwing him the ball - which makes last years #'s even more impressive.
Can you expound a little?

Neither usually refers to two choices. I mentioned three. Which 2 of the 3 are you saying never suffered a major injury?

How is 768 yards, 4 TDs, & 11.2 avg impressive? I don't see where the QB factors in.

& even if that somehow makes sense, what's it got to do with the premium one season affords him over Andre?

I think it's unrealistic.